[Equest-users] GSHP Loops

Fish, Lawrence lfish at psands.com
Thu Jun 24 13:08:00 PDT 2010

Hi Everybody -

So I've been lurking on the list for a little bit now and have a 2
questions I was hoping could be answered. First off, looking around some
people say its necessary to download the GSHP curves( from 2002 located
at http://www.doe2.com/download/eQUEST/) while others say its not, does
anyone know the status for the latest version, 3.63b?

Second question, a modeling question, is in terms of our GSHP. I'm still
pretty new to modeling, so if it a silly question, I apologize. I have 2
500 GPM pumps (+1 Standby) that are pulling water from our well field,
and 1 more 1000gpm pump (+1Standby) pumping to the different rooms in
our building. In terms of the attached image, Pump Properties, what
Pump(s) is eQUEST looking for? My pumping to the Well field or to the
building? Do I need to average the pumps I have?

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best Regards,
Larry

Lawrence Fish

732-584-0262
www.psands.com <http://www.psands.com/>
PS&S
integrating design & engineering

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. This
communication may contain privileged or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering this
confidential communication to the intended recipient, you have received
this communication in error, and any review, use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying or other distribution of this e-mail
message and any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this confidential communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently destroy all
electronic, paper or other versions of this e-mail message and
attachments thereto.