[Equest-users] Recreating Plenum Spaces

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:42:38 PDT 2010

In my eQuest adventures i have come across the same thing.  I created a
model and assigned a VAV system to the whole building.  I got one plenum
space per shell.  Then i created a heat pump system that had "system per
zone" default and it created individual plenums.  I think it depends on the
selection of the system and whether it is system per zone/floor/shell/etc.

To recreate them, i just used the system per zone in the wizard, and in the
DD edit i changed the systems as i saw fit and reassigned zones to the
correct layout.  This is easier to me than creating all those spaces, and
then creating all the walls, and then creating all the thermal zones.

Hope this helps a little,

Rob

Rob Hudson