[Equest-users] HVAC efficiencies

Peter Hillermann e190984026 at exchange.1and1.com
Fri Jun 11 06:25:45 PDT 2010

Pasha,

Thank you for the sheet. I assume most of the people using eQuest just use
the design wizards with EER entries to keep it simple. Unfortunately I
cannot go to the wizard because it makes other parts of our BIM process
complicated since our files are gbXML and I just use INP DOE conversion
files for eQuest so I have to learn in detail mode. I really appreciate the
help.

Thanks,

PETER HILLERMANN

peterh at westallarchitects.com