[Equest-users] dd wizard - invalid argument

Dahlstrom, Aaron ADahlstrom at in-posse.com
Mon Jun 14 15:43:22 PDT 2010

Bruce -

The error shows up when I attempt to "finish" the DD wizard.

When I look through the PD2 file and the INP file in Notepad, neither have any explicit errors in them.

The PD2 file does have -

1)      RoofZoneErrorCode = 4

2)      TOUPeriodErrSeas1 = " "

I can get into the wizard just fine, and all the data appears correct. The problem is that when I "finish" the program crashes.

I just experimented with removing the TOU electric rate, and again, when I hit "finish" it crashes eQUEST with the error noted below.

Thanks for trying!

Any other suggestions?

Aaron Dahlstrom , PE, LEED(r) AP
In Posse - A subsidiary of AKF| 1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1414, Philadelphia, PA 19102
d: 215-282-6753| m: 267-507-5470| In Posse: 215-282-6800| AKF: 215-735-7290