[Equest-users] Undergound floor

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Mon Jun 21 16:30:03 PDT 2010

I hope you are paying attention to the other thread happening right now,
Re: [Equest-users] Understanding Floors.  In my opinion if you are
editing polygons it is because you have not used the DD wizard properly
and you have got too far into your model to go back.  It is explaining
how you should have began your model construction.  The DD wizard will
allow you to construct as many shells as you like to make a floor.
eQuest uses a bit of hocus-pocus to do underground layers as many of the
modelling softwares do.  Even if you get your polygons right eQuest is
probably not going to analyze them correctly.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng.
Abode Engineering