[Equest-users] Roof Ridge Line Orientation

Dennis Hunt dhunt at summitbe.com
Thu Mar 4 12:09:52 PST 2010

eQUEST users,

The ridge line orientation, of the pitched roof, in my model needs to be
rotated 180 degrees. The ridge line needs to run in a north-south direction
not the east-west direction that eQUEST wizard employed.

How do I change the ridge line orientation? A copy of the .pd2 is attached.

The model was developed in eQUEST 3.63 with three shells. Two of the roofs
are at the same elevation and the third roof is at a higher elevation. A
.pdf file of the building elevations is attached.

Thanks for any help,

Dennis Hunt

503-246-5241

dhunt at summitbe.com