[Equest-users] Roof Ridge Line Orientation

Keith Curtis kcurtis at emcengineers.com
Thu Mar 4 12:29:37 PST 2010

Dennis,

This is not obvious, but really easy.  Go to your roof diagram with the coordinates.  Move coordinate 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, and 4 to 1.
Close and reopen and you should find your roof line rotated 90° (I'm assuming you didn't really mean 180°).

Keith Curtis
Senior Mechanical Engineer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CABBAF.7C06ECE0]

http://www.emcengineers.com/

Making buildings work. Better.    Since 1976

Alpharetta, GA 30022