[Equest-users] Heat pump heating with boiler backup

Bassam Yammine byammine at flowgroup.ca
Sat Mar 20 10:35:06 PDT 2010

Hi All, I'm modeling a system with heat pump chiller for heating and boilers as backup. When I specify the heating source for each space as Heat Pump I get the error saying that the HW loop has zero flow. Is there a way to fix this. It seems to work if I keep at least on space on the boiler system. I attached the file for anyone who is willing to help.

Much appreciated.

Bassam Yammine
Flow Consulting