[Equest-users] Data Entry - How much time is typically involved?

Jeffrey Byrne jbyrne at practicalenergy.net
Mon Mar 22 13:11:17 PDT 2010

We are just beginning the use of equest and I was trying to get an idea of
the typical time it should take to create a model on an existing building.

The intended result is to have a model in place where scenarios can be run
to help determine what future projects make sense regarding energy savings.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Here is the building description:

The building (29,256 s.f.) was constructed circa 1970-72 and is part of a
larger campus.

Heat in the form of steam is produced by the central steam plant and
distributed by exchangers

located within the facility. Cool air is produced by either a roof top unit
(RTU) located on top,

or by cool water produced in the approximately 30 ton cooling tower located
nearby.

The two-story masonry constructed building houses primarily educational
facilities.

Thank you,