[Equest-users] 2-D Floor Plans - Strange Rectangle in Background

Miller, Jessica JMiller at trojb.com
Tue Mar 23 05:14:06 PDT 2010

Good morning,

I have used a Revit model and created spaces, making each space its own
zone.  Then I exported to GBS and then to eQuest.

The 2D floor plan has a strange rectangular space in every floor plan
for floors 2-5.  The correct space outline is there, but when I click on
the main space, that strange rectangular space (2D_Image) is there.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?  I am assuming it has to do
with something when I created the spaces.

Jessica K. Miller, EIT, LEED(r) AP

HVAC Engineering

TRO Jung|Brannen

Celebrating a Century of Inspired Design

22 Boston Wharf Road

Boston, Massachusetts  02210

t       617.502.3400

f       617.502.3401