[Equest-users] Modeling Office lighting occupancy

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Mar 1 10:54:05 PST 2010

I think according to appendix g,Table G 3.2, you can Take up to 10% for
it in spaces that have occ sensors (15% for buildings less than 5000
ft2). I think LEED will also accept differing schedules if they are
reasonable. You need to document this.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366
LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE