[Equest-users] ASHRAE Baseline EUI

David Bastow dbastow at mcclure-engineering.com
Mon Mar 1 11:09:11 PST 2010

Paul,

Probably the best data source for average building energy use of similar
buildings might be the Energy Star programs Portfolio Manager and Target
Finder.  Go to www.energystar.gov/benchmark

I also have a book from Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) of average
energy use data on ten different building types for electric resistance
heated buildings and buildings that have fossil fuel space and water
heating in Boise, ID; Spokane, WA; and Seattle, WA.  The ten building
types are:

1.
	Small Offices (Approx. 5,000 FT2)
2.