[Equest-users] Zoning Layouts

Supriya Goel supriyagoel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 22:26:21 PST 2010

Hi Edward,

What I had done in a similar situation was- create 2 different zones in the
wizard, and in the detail edit mode, assign that specific space to the zone
of the other floor, and then I deleted the other zone (as it had no
space assigned to it). I guess this would be right way to do it, but I am
not completely sure.

Hopefully this helps :)

Regards
Supriya

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Edward Kucirek <
kucirekengineering at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I am modeling a building with different zoning on the first and second
> floor. I know I can accomplish this with 2 different shells but I also have
> a space that is two stories tall (similar to an atrium). Has anyone
> encountered this? Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Kevin
>
> Kucirek Engineering, Inc.
> 7587 Main St.
> Omaha, NE 68127
> Ph: (402)951-0022
> Fax: (402)951-0023
> kucirekengineering at hotmail.com

Graduate Student, MSBE
School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
Arizona State University, Tempe