[Equest-users] Zoning Layouts

Umesh Atre umesh at innovativedesign.net
Wed Mar 3 07:03:33 PST 2010

Kevin,

Assuming your two story space has the same footprint across floors,
please see attached screenshots.
You can locate the screen under Building Footprint > Zone
Characteristics.
You could define it as a 'multi-level space' on the lower floor, and as
a 'multi-level space' and 'open to below'
for the upper floor. The multi-level space can be defined as conditioned
or unconditioned per your design.
Hope this helps,
Umesh