[Equest-users] Unmet hours crisis

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:23:59 PST 2010

I have unmet hours elsewhere in my model currently, and i'm working on
lowering them.  This space is 217 Sleeping room and its associated toilet
room, 217A.  the zone labels are Z-217 and Z-217A and both have
unconditioned ceiling space above, which has been added in as unconditioned
space.  The zone is identical to other sleeping rooms, so i can't imagin why
one would have unmet hours and the others wouldnt.  they are cooling unmet
hours as well.