[Equest-users] Unmet hours crisis

Edward Allen eallen at long.com
Tue Mar 9 09:42:10 PST 2010

Pasha,

Unmet hours are determined based on the thermostat set points for the zone and the throttling range.  Make sure that you have the correct thermostat set points, throttling ranges, and thermostat types selected for the spaces.  These settings need to be compatible with each other and also the zone terminal and parent system types.

Good luck,

Edward M. Allen
Senior Energy Engineer
LONG Energy Solutions