[Equest-users] Unusual QC Errors

Lukas Hovee lhovee at setg.org
Tue Mar 9 12:04:45 PST 2010

Luka-

The errors that you have attached below are not necessarily related to
the reason your simulation is failing.  The QC reporting mechanism
relies on results generated during the course of a successful
simulation, and the fact that you are unable to a simulation is the
reason for some of the nonsensical numbers in the QC reporting results.
Check the .sim file for information on why the simulation won't run.

-Luke

Lukas Hovee
Madison Engineering, PS
444 NE Ravenna Blvd, Suite 406