[Equest-users] Questions to post

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 09:38:51 PDT 2010

the code states that natural ventilation works, but there is a distance requirement from the window to the interior....I think 25 ft, that must be maintained.  If you have a depth greater than 25 ft, you have to revert to mechanical means to promote air circulation in the areas greater than 25 ft from the window.  there are operable window to floor area percnetages (4%) to maintain as well.

All of this is acceptable to GBCI for certification.