[Equest-users] Use of shells for non-repeating floor shapes

Richard Williams Richard.Williams at arup.com
Wed Mar 24 09:45:55 PDT 2010

Thanks Carol and Steve,

Is it essential to create different shells for each exposure
combination, or just a good idea? I'm worried about ending up with many
dozens of zones. If it is only optional, how else can I get eQuest to
distinguish between internal and external adjacencies? Can it be done
within the overlapping shells, using zones maybe? The attached sketch
may help to explain my question.

Thanks again.

Richard