[Equest-users] ASHRAE Baseline EUI

J Deringer at Yahoo josephderinger at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 11:28:07 PST 2010

Paul

Also check the following 2 locations for EUIs relative to ASHRAE standard 90.1-2004 etc.

http://www.energycodes.gov/implement/determinations_com.stm

And relative to various state baseline studies:

http://www.energycodes.gov/implement/baseline_studies.stm

Joseph J. Deringer, AIA, LEED AP
1349 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA USA 94702
510•384•9500 (cell)  •  josephderinger at yahoo.com  •  skype: josephderinger