[Equest-users] Domestic water heater

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:56:03 PDT 2010

It would depend on what your city water source was. If the water is coming
out of the ground, as in a well, it's usually somewhere around 50F. If it
comes from a reservoir it might be colder or warmer. I bet your city water
department could give you some info. Or, there's always Google....

Good Luck,
Carol