[Equest-users] 2-D Floor Plans - Strange Rectangle in Background

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 16:14:57 PDT 2010

Jessica,

With the caveat that I am neither a Revit or GBS user, I suspect that the
problem may be related to how you brought your files into eQUEST. In the DD
wizard on Screen 2 of 25 you will notice that the footprint shape defaults
to "rectangle". To get the shape you want you would have to select "custom".

Carol