[Equest-users] Queries

Piyush Varma varpiyush at gmail.com
Tue May 4 01:55:04 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I am an eQuest newbie and had 2 small queries which hopefully would be
answered.

01. What's the logic behind eQuest giving positive (+ve) Cooling Loads &
(-ve) negative Heating Loads. (I made an Admittance Method Algorithm & it
gives me the opposite values, eQuest i.e. negative cooling loads & +ve
heating loads, have checked all sign convention...can't figure out why? My
algorithm simulates for Delhi's (India) climate predominantly, cooling
loads.

02. I have asked this before...is there any library for data of alternating
solar gain factors, especially for Delhi, India. (As far as i believe
it does'nt take into account the alternating solar gain factor...)

hope these get resolved soon, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Piyush