[Equest-users] ground-source heat pump with gas backup

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:16:43 PDT 2010

Doesn't PVVT allow you to have supplemental gas heat for the backup? Using a
furnace?  I think I just did that. You may be able to create a schedule for
it. I don't know about PVAV but you might be able to call it PVVT with out
too much trouble.
Try it and let us know. If it doesn't work do what Bill says to do.
Carol

--
Carol Gardner PE