[Equest-users] The mysterious disappearing .INP file..

Matthew Dubrovich mdubrovich at emcengineers.com
Tue May 4 11:36:45 PDT 2010

Do you have any .inp files from parametric runs from before the crash?  Each time this has happened to me I've been able to rename one of the parametric .inp's and use it to open the model again.

Matt Dubrovich, P.E.
LEED AP

EMC Engineers, Inc.
www.emcengineers.com<http://www.emcengineers.com/>
Making buildings work.  Better.
(303) 974-1217 - direct
(720) 279-4426 - mobile
(303) 974-1239 - fax

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any materials attached are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your copy immediately.