[Equest-users] Daylighting Strategy for different zones

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:41:08 PDT 2010

I agree with Nick. There does seem to be some confusion. Omar, please send
us clarification as you are able. Daylighting is daylighting and there are
inputs within eQUEST to use. I have heard, not remembering where at this
moment, that the only thing to do re daylighting in the wizards is to turn
it on. Say daylighting = yes.

What I read & responded to with the schedule response was on/off control for
bathrooms. That's an occupancy sensor and a schedule modification. Depending
on who you are modeling for, a reduction in schedule is appropriate. View
Oregon SEED Appendix L for info.

In sum, I read Omar's query as a two parter: one part occ sensor, one part
daylighting.

As always, I am available for correction.

Regards,
Carol