[Equest-users] Correct approach to multiple building owners

Jeff Seger Jeff.Seger at megroup.com
Mon Nov 8 12:52:27 PST 2010

Rob,

This might help you.  It's an excerpt from the 90.1 User's Manual.  Basically it says that in order to model them as separate spaces, they have to use separate HVAC systems.  Read the attachment to make sure your building and case meets the criteria.

Cheers,
Jeff Seger,  EIT
M.E. GROUP / design + green
t: 816.531.2121 x3123