[Equest-users] Different roof and floor.

Самолётов Михаил samoletov.mikhail at bt-comfort.ru
Thu Oct 28 23:48:47 PDT 2010

Hi

I have 2-storey building. The 1st storey in a plan is not like the 2nd one. That's why I created 2 shells (one above the other). For the 1st storey I have created a roof (because part of a ceiling is outside the building). And for the 2nd storey I have created a floor. Parameters of the roof of 1st story and the floor of the 2nd story are different! During the calculation the eQUEST will calculate Heat Flux through the ceiling/floor.
How eQUST calculate it if ceiling of the 1st storey is not the same as the floor of the 2nd storey?
If air condition in 1st and 2nd story same, this question not so important, but if condition has big different - this question is very actual!

Sincerely yours,
Mikhail Samoletov
Chief engineer of
"Numerical Simulation Department"
TECHNIQUE BUREAU
Cvetochnaya str, 25"Zh", 196084 St.Petersburg, Russia
www.bt-comfort.ru
phone/fax +7 (812) 318-50-30
mob. +7 (931) 244-83-77