[Equest-users] modeling all glass sunroom

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Oct 7 06:31:45 PDT 2010

Namrata,
Look in DOE-2 Help -> Contents -> Volume 3: Topics -> Envelope
Components -> SPACE as a Sunspaces. I have not modeled a SUNSPACE
before, and the topic is not mentioned much on this list, so I can't
comment about how useful the modeling capability is in eQUEST.
Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114
F: (585) 325-6005
wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
www.pathfinder-ea.com
P   Sustainability - the forest AND the trees. P