[Equest-users] modeling all glass sunroom

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 06:44:42 PDT 2010

The advantage of sunspace is that it allows you to have windows in the
interior wall through which radiation will go through (not sure if
daylighting will be calculated - should be mentioned in the manual). If you
do not have any windows on the interior wall, you could possibly make all
the walls as windows (never personally done this).
-Rohini

Rohini Brahme, Ph.D., LEED AP
Building energy analysis, tool development and training
Dallas/fort Worth, TX