[Equest-users] Under sized cooling coil

Eddie Corwin ecorwin at altanova-energy.com
Tue Oct 19 14:25:45 PDT 2010

One quick and easy fix is to increase the sizing factor found in the cooling
tab.  Currently you have it set to 1.15.  I tried setting it to 2.0, and there
were no more unmet hours.
Eddie Corwin, Energy & Sustainability Engineer
ALTANOVA - www.altanova-energy.com
41-41 24th Street - 4th Floor - Long Island City, NY 11101

T: (347) 410-9049
E: ecorwin at altanova-energy.com