[Equest-users] Different roof and floor.

Charles Land cland at geo-marine.com
Fri Oct 29 06:19:25 PDT 2010

I always use the roof and floor designation in the wizard of below conditioned space and over conditioned space.  And then any area that is not directly under the second floor I make it a separate shell with the appropriate roof.  I suppose either method would work, but if you have a lot of spaces it could become tedious having to go through the construction of each one individually.