[Equest-users] Date and Time

Tim Johnson timj at ctagroup.com
Mon Oct 4 09:04:30 PDT 2010

I accidentally reset my computer's date and time to mid December.  When
I set it back to today's date, I could not open eQuest and a warning
pops up that says my date and time are incorrect and need to be reset.
I attached a screen shot of the warning.  Does anyone know where eQuest
stores the date and time information?  It would be nice if I could go
into a file and adjust it directly.  Otherwise, I have to change the
date one day at a time.
Thanks,
Tim

Tim JohnsonCTA : EIT, LEED AP  DIRECT: 208.577.5645 CTA, Inc. |
www.ctagroup.com1185 W. Grove St. – Boise, ID 83702P: 208.336.4900 – F:
208.343.3531