[Equest-users] Date and Time

Tim Johnson timj at ctagroup.com
Mon Oct 4 09:26:34 PDT 2010

Scott,
That did the trick.  Thanks for the help.
Tim

>>> Scott Criswell <scott.criswell at doe2.com> 10/4/2010 10:19 AM >>>
Not sure if this will work, but try giving this a try -
(1)  Make sure eQUEST is not running.
(2)  Locate the eQUEST "Data" directory - typically something like <My
Documents (or Public Documents)>\eQUEST 3-64 Data\*.*.
(3)  Find the eQUEST.ini file located in that directory and open it
into a text editor, such as NotePad.
(4)  Replace the "[Registration]" section toward the bottom of this
file with the following:
[Registration]
Code=9349417631702397005-001
Status=1000
Special=581413115
Then try re-starting eQUEST.
If it works, probably a good idea to circulate this response to the
community.

- Scott