[Equest-users] Large Auxiliary Energy Use

Eddie Corwin ecorwin at altanova-energy.com
Thu Oct 14 06:44:48 PDT 2010

I can not say for sure, but it could have to do with the way your chilled water
loop is controlled.  If it is set to standby, the chiller will idle when it is
not in use. That , with a bad performance curve could possibly give you this
problem.  I would try setting the loop to Demand, or put it on
a temperature schedule.  Again, this is just a guess, if you post your model, I
can take a look at it.

-Eddie