[Equest-users] Floor that is situated partly below the grade

Самолётов Михаил samoletov.mikhail at bt-comfort.ru
Wed Oct 27 00:45:49 PDT 2010

Thank you, Pasha!

I understood)

I wasn`t write right. I already have one shell with two floors (below & above grade). And I did as You written in first way.)

Sincerely yours,
Mikhail Samoletov
Chief engineer of
"Numerical Simulation Department"
TECHNIQUE BUREAU
Cvetochnaya str, 25"Zh", 196084 St.Petersburg, Russia
www.bt-comfort.ru
phone/fax +7 (812) 318-50-30
mob. +7 (931) 244-83-77