[Equest-users] Non-vertical windows

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 18:54:06 PDT 2010

Marie:

This is a science project. You need to make sure each floor going up is either
smaller or larger than the floor above. I know in the .INP file (the DOE-2.2
file beind eQuest front end) that you can tilt a surface. Walls are normally 90°
and roof 180°. You can put in, say 60°, and the wall will tilt out top first.

Sorry I don't have more time to embellish on this. Others may have also done
this.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com