[Equest-users] Thoughts on EnerryPro Software

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 10 05:47:02 PDT 2010

Chris:

I am modeling a Mitsubishi VRF system in eQuest.  I called the factory and they
put me in touch with their modeling expert.  He informed me that they provided
the curves to EnergyPro for their systems, so if you use their product, you will
be good to go.  Unfortunately, they have not developed the curves for eQuest.

Paul Diglio