[Equest-users] Thoughts on EnerryPro Software

Chris Mullinax chris at mullinaxsolutions.com
Fri Sep 10 06:40:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm a mechanical engineer working on a LEED project where we are
contemplating using a VRV/VRF system. I've seen several discussions
about equest and VRV/VRF; I know several people are working on this for
equest. Due to the pace of the project, and  lack of time, I've
purchased EnergyPro software which models VRV/VRF right out of the box.

I have several questions and would appreciate your thoughts.

1)      Does anyone have experience with EnergyPro? If so, do you find
it more or less flexible than eQuest?

2)      Are there any advantages of EnergyPro over eQuest?

3)      Are there any shortcomings of EnergyPro over eQuest?

4)      Any other general thoughts or observations about energyPro.

Chris D. Mullinax, P.E., LEED AP, CEM

Mullinax Solutions, Inc.

pn: 770-387-1334

fx: 770-387-1383