[Equest-users] Code compliance in v3.64

Alex Densmore adensmore at integralgroup.com
Mon Sep 27 09:31:10 PDT 2010

Hi users,

I'm curious if anyone has been using the new compliance module for v3.64 in the detailed mode. I've been encountering a large number of "rules evaluation" errors, and every time I fix one there seems to be 5 more that pop up in its place. These are more difficult to de-bug than normal errors because the message doesn't clearly lead you to where the error is, and it's not a DOE-2 error that I can fix in the inp file.

Has anyone successfully done a Title 24 or 90.1 compliance run in detailed mode? Any tips - or do I just have to slog through these errors (which probably means I'll just switch to EnergyPro)?

Alex Densmore, PE, LEED AP
Project Engineer

Please Note New Name and Address
I N T E G R A L