[Equest-users] Compliance Analysis Errors using HVAC WSHP (simplified single zone)

Elliott Knotts eknotts at wt.net
Mon Sep 27 14:38:55 PDT 2010

Has anyone had a problem running the Compliance Analysis when the designed Proposed building is using a Water-Source Heat Pump as a WSHP (simplified single zone). I get the following Warning messages:

Line  2287:  HVAC System:  EL1 Sys1 (HP) (G.N1)
Line  2313:  Warning Encountered:
  INPUT-TYPE COEFFICIENTS ..
 ECONO-LOCKOUT = *UNUSED*

And the following ERROR Messages:

Error:  Data Retrieval from BDL failed evaluating rule: Set flag if parent prop system has HEAT-SOURCE
Error:  Local() error - ZONE:rvPropSystem HasCentralHtgCoil intermediate values not found. evaluating rule: Transfer HEAT-SET-T to zone

If I define the System Type as: WSHP (single/multi-zone), the Compliance Analysis runs okay.

Any suggestions???

Elliott