[Equest-users] Pumps and Aux Electrical Load

Elizabeth Liddy elizabeth.liddy at smithandandersen.com
Mon Sep 27 13:55:54 PDT 2010

Hello All

I have an extremely large electrical load for pumps and auxiliary that is
constant throughout the year, and when looking at the daily report this load
runs all night as well even though my occupancy is zero.

I have taken off the loops with pumps in them, no help.

I have adjusted the crankcase heat to 'zero', no help.

I do not have pilot lights on the furnaces.

I have packaged single zone units with DX cooling and gas heating.  Is there
some sort of hidden load that I could be missing here?!

Thanks!

-Elizabeth

Smith + Andersen

Elizabeth Liddy E.I.T.

Designer - Mechanical

613-230-1186 ext. 415

elizabeth.liddy at smithandandersen.com

1600 Carling Avenue, Suite 530 Ontario K1Z 1G3

t  613-230-1186  f  613-230-2598 smithandandersen.com

Ottawa  Toronto  Edmonton Dubai  Calgary

Please reconsider printing this email. Help sustain our resources.

This e-mail message and its attachments contain privileged and confidential
information and are intended to be seen and used only by the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any distribution, copying or dissemination of the
information herein by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this message.