[Equest-users] Installation issue (I assume)

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:13:01 PDT 2010

Hi Corey,
send over your .pd2 and .inp file for your project and someone can try and
take a look at your file.

My hunch is that it is not an install issue, it is hitting a severe input
that DOE2 is not liking. Depending on your inputs it could be anything at
this point, even an issue in your building geometty or shells.

Pasha