[Equest-users] Chillers in Series inputs

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:55:28 PDT 2011

Hi,

I could use some guidance to make sure I'm assuming the correct inputs to
set up chillers in series.  This is the first time I'm trying to model this
and I have it set up with a primary & secondary loop for a total delta T of
16 across 2 chillers.    I'm getting a run error of the secondary loop
having NO DESIGN FLOW/LOAD, but I'm not sure how to show that load on the
secondary loop.....maybe I have the chillers listed backwards???

Can anyone take a quick look at the setup in the Plant Module and let me
know what I am missing on this?  I couldn't find any info on chillers in
series in the DOE-2 docs to guide me on the correct inputs and setup.

.pd2 & inp files attached.

Thanks in advance for your keen eye and guidance on my model.

Pasha