[Equest-users] Difference between wizard and detailed mode

Travis Rhodes TRhodes at smud.org
Wed Apr 13 10:08:08 PDT 2011

Thanks

Travis Rhodes
ENERGY ADVISOR
(916)732-5274
trhodes at smud.org

From: Carol Gardner [mailto:cmg750 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:05 AM
To: Travis Rhodes
Cc: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Difference between wizard and detailed mode

Hi Travis,

You need to attach the .inp file that this .pd2 file uses, too.

Carol
On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Travis Rhodes <TRhodes at smud.org<mailto:TRhodes at smud.org>> wrote:
I'm trying to set up a really simple 2 story building with 6 rooftop units. Two 60 tons supply cooling only to the core of the two floors and the 4 15 ton units take care of the perimeter. One unit supplies air to two walls on the first floor and another unit takes the other two walls on that floor. This is repeated on the second floor. In the wizard I set it up exactly like this and inputted the performance data for each unit and named each unit but when I go to detailed mode to modify the schedules to reflect the controls of the system it has broken everything out completely different than what I assumed I had set up in the wizard. I've attached the .pd2 file, I don't know if this is sufficient for anyone to look at what I've done.

I appreciate anyone help on this.

Error! Filename not specified.