[Equest-users] Design Light Levels

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:13:03 PDT 2011

Hi Arpan,

Somewhere it says that if you think you might want to look at daylighting,
always check the yes box in the Wizard. Then you will have all the input
lines you need. If Jeremy's instructions aren't enough, and you know how to
input an .inp deck, then open yours in Wordpad or Notepad and add this
string to each space you want to study daylighting in: Pleas note: the
numbers are DOE2 defaults and might not match what you want. Also, they were
located after the LOCATION = .. line in my .inp deck. Probably doesn't
matter, but hey...

   DAYLIGHTING      = YES

   LIGHT-REF-POINT1 = ( 39.9, 10, 2.5 )

   ZONE-FRACTION1   = 0.399