[Equest-users] Custom Zoning Problems

Uzokwe, Alfred Alfred.Uzokwe at hdrinc.com
Fri Aug 19 06:50:10 PDT 2011

Thanks for the responses guys,

I've attached some pictures that I hope go through.
[customzoning1.bmp]
[customzoning2.bmp]

You guys were right in that the zones on the perimeter of the building need to extend all the way to the end of the building footprint. However, I wondering if it would be possible to (in the custom zoning window) map out the whole building footprint as a zone first, then go and map out each individual room zone using the interior wall instead of the exterior wall.

Alfred UZokwe |  EIT Mechanical

301.771.7020 | HDRArchitecture.com<http://hdrarchitecture.com/> | alfred.uzokwe at hdrinc.com<mailto:ryan.wittke at hdrinc.com>