[Equest-users] LEED EAp1 baseline problem

何宗翰 tzunghan.ho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 03:28:24 PDT 2011

Thank you, Jenny, your advise is really helpful.

But I still can't solve the question 3.

ASHRAE 90.7 2007, G3.1.3.12: The air temperature for cooling shall be reset
highter by 5 under the minimum cooling load conditions.

My question is: I can reset the temperature depend on outside temperature or
inside temperature, but I don't know how to reset temperature depend on
"load".

Thank you for your help!

Jenny Zhang <jenny.zhang at arup.com> 於 2011年8月26日上午10:36 寫道: