[Equest-users] LEED EAp1 baseline problem

Jenny Zhang jenny.zhang at arup.com
Thu Aug 25 19:36:31 PDT 2011

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of 何宗翰
Sent: 2011年8月26日 9:07
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] LEED EAp1 baseline problem

Hello All,

I am trying to establish the baseline model for LEED NC 3.0, and have some problem as following:

1. From ASHRAE 90.1 2007  G3.1.2.8, does it mean that I can simulation the supply airflow rate by
    setting MIN-SUPPLY-T & DESIGN-COOL-T have 20 degree difference and let eQUEST to calculate the
    supply airflow automatically? YES
2. My baseline HVAC is system No.8, VAV with PFP boxes, so from G3.1.3.12, the supply air temperature reset must depend on the load, but I can't find this setting option in eQUEST, could anybody tell me how to set that? you could find reset setting options on the ‘air side system’>system>cooling>control and reset.
3.Because I am not in a LEED project, could anyone send me the LEED NC3.0 "EAp2 Section 1.4 table.xls" to check if there is anything I loss? please see the attached file, also you could down it  on LEED online Credit Resource.

Thanks in advance,

Stan Ho