[Equest-users] Weather files

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Dec 21 08:45:54 PST 2011

There are Energy Plus .epw weather files for many international
locations.  There seem to be 9 locations for Sri Lanka.  See here:
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data.cfm

At DOE2.com in the download area under weather utilities, there is an
EPW to bin file converter (eQ_WthProc) which will convert from energy
plus weather to binary (.bin) files that DOE2 and eQUEST will read.  See
here:
http://doe2.com/index_Wth.html#eQ_WthProc

Good luck!

Brian